Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekly Pin Love: Fall Wreaths


I am dying to make a wreath for the fall. Here are some favorites I've seen on pinterest:

Pinned Image
1
I love the textures and simplicity of this one. 


Pinned Image
2
This seems easy to make and looks so elegant and pretty!


Pinned Image
3
What is more fall than this?


Pinned Image
4
Simple, clean, and lovely.


Pinned Image
5
I think this one is so original, and I love pumpkins! 


Pinned Image
6
Leaves are my favorite part of the season, so of course, I love this one. 

I am definitely inspired to get to the craft store and start making a wreath for my front door. Maybe my fall wreath will inspire the weather to actually start feeling like fall!

P.S. Can you believe this is the last day of September? Tomorrow is the start of my favorite month!

No comments:

Post a Comment