Monday, September 17, 2012

Wanderlust


I've been looking through our Italy books and browsing travel Pinterest boards lately. I have even looked up plane tickets and prices. I believe it is safe to say that I am ready to travel again! 

Pinned Image

Maybe to Santorini, Greece?

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

I could see us spending a week in Budapest, Hungary.

Pinned Image

 Or even Edinburgh, Scotland.

Traveling is something I have always wanted to do. Spending three weeks traveling in Italy easily convinced me that I need to see the world. Traveling is so refreshing, exciting, and overwhelming. I cannot wait for our next trip. Even though it might be a year or more away, I am itching to start planning. 

Tauranga, New Zealand


New Zealand is the front runner for my and Branden's next adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment