Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Good Things- 9/14/12





One of my favorite photos from our weekend in Oklahoma.

      I am so glad it is Friday! This weekend Branden and I are going to the Dallas Flea. We saw an ad in a magazine in July, and I have been itching to go ever since! We'll be looking for any fun finds for our future apartment. I'm hoping to find some vintage knick knacks and if I'm lucky, some good furniture we can make over sometime soon! 



A stack of magazines just waiting for me to open them up. 


Jack's little puppy paws. I can never resist these. 


Over 1,000 pictures from Italy in three books. I cannot stop looking through these. 

     Branden and I are also going to Grapefest in Grapevine this Saturday night. I have been looking forward to this since last year when we went with friends. I can't wait for good food, art vendors, and visiting my favorite holiday shop. A fun night with my boy and possibly some carnival rides sounds like a great Saturday to me! 


One of my favorite parts of going to Oklahoma is seeing the deer in the middle of town. I just love this picture. Who can't love a baby deer? 

    Next week I'll have pictures from Grapefest and the flea market. Have a great weekend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment