Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekly Pin Love



Here are some of my favorite pins from the last week. Now that I downloaded the Pinterest app on my (and by "my", I mean Branden's) kindle, I cannot stop pinning! 

Pinned Image

1
I am loving this color palette, especially for a bathroom or kitchen.

Pinned Image

2
I am so disappointed that I didn't find this before the end of summer! I really did NOT eat enough watermelon this summer. Next watermelon season, this will DEFINITELY be on my table. 

Pinned Image

3
I think this would make the sweetest addition to a baby gift for a boy or girl. Elephants are so sweet. My mom would have absolutely loved these.

Pinned Image

4
This color inspires me to break my life long habit of biting my nails.

Pinned Image

5
Navy, coral, and grey? Yes, please! This is a front runner in room inspiration for our future bedroom.

Pinned Image

6
I just love these! They would make perfect little accessories on a coffee table, or paper weights for a desk.

Pinned Image

7
I adore this necklace. I think I need more statement necklaces in my life! 

Follow me on Pinterest here: Happy Pinning!






No comments:

Post a Comment