Saturday, September 29, 2012

Five Good Things: 9/25, 9/26, 9/27, 9/28


A picture from Oklahoma, this weekend

Tuesday, September 25th

- posts on facebook from my wonderful best friend
- getting to spend an evening at home
- shopping between shifts
-lunch with Branden
-helping kids with homework

Wednesday, September 26th

- a morning off
- creating melted crayon art
- weird dreams that make no sense
- talking to an old friend
- chocolate banana milkshakes

Thursday, September 27th

- opening with my favorite manger
- computer lab day for PACE
- pancakes and bacon for dinner
- Bug and her crazy, hyper self
- sleeping in my own bed


Friday, September 28th

- reading a book I wish I could live in 
- long car rides with Branden
- reading books to Branden
- rainy, cloudy days
- talks about the future


No comments:

Post a Comment