Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall


Pinned Image
1

Fall is by far my very favorite season. There is something about the cool weather and change in colors that just makes my heart feel full. I think it is the most romantic season of the year.

Here are some of my favorite fall things:

wearing boots. the leaves changing colors. crisp weather. long sleeved sweaters. fireplaces. visiting pumpkin patches. fall decorations in stores. apple cider. high school football games. new seasons of tv shows. Halloween costumes. caramel apple suckers. festivals. soup for dinner. scarves. thanksgiving. pumpkins. hot chocolate. jeans. falling leaves. 

My fall to do list:

-visit the fall setup at the Dallas Arboretum
-go to a pumpkin patch
-carve a pumpkin
-spend a morning taking pictures 
-spend an afternoon reading at the park
-make soup for dinner
-make a fall wreathe for the door

Happy First Day of Fall! 

Pinned Image
2

No comments:

Post a Comment