Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fresh



Branden surprised me with tickets to ICE this weekend! I have never been so cold! 
I can't wait to share the pictures.

I've gotten a little behind on my blogging, obviously. I don't have much time during the week as I seemed to have a few weeks ago. I'm not home until 7, and lately I've only had enough energy to make dinner and sit on the couch before heading to bed.

I am hoping that I can get back into the swing of things this week. I have been thinking a lot about so many different things in my life. My favorite blogs are ones that are personal, where I feel like I get to see beyond projects, fashion, cooking, etc and into their lives.

I'd like my blog to be like that. I am drafting some new posts, looking through Pinterest, editing pictures, and really trying to make time for things I love to do.

Here is to a fresh week. I hope it's a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment