Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weekly Pin Love


I am a little behind on blogging, and on my Pinterest posts! Here are some of my favorite from the last couple weeks.

Pinned Image
1

I love bowls. I am always looking for small, detailed bowls to place around the house. This would be perfect for holding keys and other pocket items from your jacket when you walk in the door.

Pinned Image
2

I love stripes, and I love sweaters. This sweater combines them perfectly for fall. 

Pinned Image 
3

This sweet little print of an elephant would be perfect in a nursery, a kids room, or even just on a wall with other prints. I adore it. 

Pinned Image

4

Perfect tiny detail. I want this. 

Pinned Image

5

Adorable. I want to put this in a guest bathroom. 

Follow me on Pinterest here!







No comments:

Post a Comment