Saturday, October 6, 2012

Five Good Things: 10/2, 10/3, 10/4, 10/5

Taken in Oklahoma

Tuesday, October 2nd

-cloudy afternoons
- dinner and laughing with dad
-catching up on favorite tv shows
-starting new books
-peppermint ice cream


Wednesday, October 3rd

-remembering mom on her birthday
-lunch with dad and mom's friends
-buying craft stuff at hobby lobby
-the delicious chocolate cookies Branden made for dessert
-crazy dogs 

Thursday, October 4th

-dressing cute for work
-throwing a football with some of my students
-catching up with an old friend
-good conversations
-good comments on my last assignment from my instructor

Friday, October 5th

-getting to go into work late
-knowing I got a lot done at work
-cloudy grey skies
-date night with my boy
-the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment